Friday, September 29, 2006

Humanists Not Dialoguing Anymore?

As some of you know, I watch the Humanist News blog and have commented on several of their posts. (Yes, just what they wanted...a "Christian perspective" on what they post!). I have had several good discussions, although I do not think Humanist/Christian debates are what they had in mind when they started their blog. Although I do not believe this was their purpose for the blog, they have been kind enough to post my comments so that others may reply to what I've said, and until recently, they have also replied to my comments.

I say "until recently" because I have not had a response to my last two comments. To clarify, I have had other Humanists reply, but nobody from the web site and, more specifically, not from the posting author. So I don't know if they now have a "do not reply to Rob" policy or what. Interesting.

If you are interested, here is the last post I replied to. They linked to an article implying that the more "religious" a nation was, the more likely it was to be "dysfunctional". How could I not comment?

- Rob

No comments: