- I did it before, so I know I can do it again
- I remember how I felt better, had more energy and could run/play with Amanda more when I lost the weight
- I am still 11 pounds lighter than I was when I first started
- It won't hurt so bad and be so miserable once I am into my workout video for a couple weeks!
I also started back on the 30 Day Shred today. I know, it's old school now. But I like it and I know it works for me. There is no way I could do P90 or Insanity. For one, I do not have that kind of commitment. Secondly, I do not have the knees for that kind of nonsense! WOW, this is MUCH easy when you are 30 pounds lighter and have been doing it for months. I can remember when it was "challenging yet enjoyable". Right now, it's feeling more "impossible and miserable", but I know that will change.
Foods That Help Me Lose Weight
- Fit and Active ice cream sandwich - 3 points
- Fit and Active meal replacement shake (with 3 bananas and ice added to make a smoothie) - 5 points
- Bananas - makes EVERYTHING taste better and...0 points!
- Dill pickles - 0 points
- Plain baked potato - 7 points
- McDonalds grilled chicken salad with low fat Italian dressing - 8 points (I know...it's McDonalds. But George and I go out to eat for lunch ever Wednesday and this is GREAT way to eat out and have a low points meal).
- Apples - 0 points
- Bananas - I had to mention them again. They are that great!!!!
- Fit & Active hot dogs - 1 point
- Fit & Active mini rice cakes - 9 cakes for 2 points