Monday, January 21, 2013

Amanda Went Camping

This weekend, Amanda was invited by a friend to go camping with their family. She said she had a great time.

It seems the girls were bigger fans of staying up than they were of getting up.

Fun on the lake.

On Saturday, I went the Men's Breakfast at church while Brooke got to sleep in. When I got back, we headed out to do some grocery shopping and I took Brooke to The True Percula fish store. We had an enjoyable afternoon hanging out together.

At dinner, we continued my (extended) birthday celebration by having dinner with Daniel & Meagan Henning at Spring Creek BBQ. Love and appreciate the Hennings and enjoyed spending time with them. After dinner, Meagan came over to the house to hang out with Brooke while Daniel and I went to see Zero Dark Thirty. We both thought it was a pretty good movie.

Sunday we went to church, went to Chapps for lunch and then came home to relax. I sat in the living room working on the church web site and email announcements while Brooke watched some football on TV (with her eyes closed making a quiet snoring sound). 

Amanda Kay came home Monday afternoon having thoroughly enjoyed herself. Brooke and I enjoyed a relaxing and enjoyable weekend together.

No comments: