Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mr. 300

The weather people are saying it is supposed to start raining tomorrow and then a cold front is moving in. I figured since that might happen I should get out tonight and find my 300th geocache while I could do so without freezing. This one was in a park and in the woods. I discovered there are more thorns at night than during the day, but other than that it wasn't too hard.

I will commemorate find #400, and for find #500, I am hoping to have all of the people who I have introduced to geocacing in the picture with me. Gotta love it.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Congratulations!

Brooke said...

WAY TO GO SEXY MAN!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! WE LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Brooke said....Brian E

Anonymous said...

Give that man a hero cookie!!!!! Great job rob, hurahhh