Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We'll See What Comes of It

Don't know if you noticed or not, but I've changed up my blog template a little. Just a little...I added the photos at the top. I've been noticing all of these offers to "update" my layout and template, but the "new" stuff doesn't appear to be all that new. Is it just me?

But I did get tired of looking like everybody else. I looked at some other templates online and found just one that I liked, but I had trouble getting it to work correctly. I finally picked apart the template code enough to figure out how to do the picture thing.

For a while now, Brooke has been on MySpace. I have not been all that interested in it because I have no real need for the networking aspect and I'm very happy with Blogger for my blogging needs. But I did like the slide show stuff Brooke did on MySpace, the countdown dealy-bop she had was also cool. So tonight, with some help from Brooke, I got a MySpace. I'm gonna keep my blogging here, but I'll see what comes of the MySpace. I tried to post one blog there to say come to Blogger to read my "real blog", but the feature is messing up tonight. One more reason to stay with Blogger. So stay posted...this is where it's at.

- Rob

No comments: