Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Spending Time With GeoPunkin

Today was kinda a crappy day so I decided I needed to get out and relax with some geocaching. Brooke told Amanda I was going out and Amanda asked to go with me. Man, the only thing better than geocaching is geocahing with my favorite partner, GeoPunkin. So we went out and grabbed five of them tonight. We geocached, pretended Amanda was rich and owned every store in Texas, listened to a little Radio Disney, talked about how much we love Mommy and ran by QT before coming home. It was a good Daddy/Daughter night. Came home and finished Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia together before she went to bed.


Amanda is always better than me at finding these little ones hidden in evergreen tree limbs. Tonight was no different. I walked right past this one and she saw it in no time at all.


This cache was created especially for kids...lots of cool trade items. It's all abut the treasure as far as Amanda is concerned.

No comments: