Sunday, February 26, 2006

Perfect Ending to a Great Day

Today, our church had singer and song writer Jeff Ferguson minister. It was a good service this morning and again at our Altar (prayer/worship) serice this evening.

The past couple weekends, it has been mostly rainy and cold. We got a LOT of rain this week, but it was sunny and warm today so Amanda and I had to do squeeze a little geocaching in today. (By the way, I found this little six minute video on geocahing if you don't know much about it and are interested. OK, I just watched the video again. It is a little cheezy, but it does a good job of showing what is involved). Amanda likes playing UNO, so she was excited to find this in the cache. We found this cache and a virtual cache (a landmark like this footbridge). We were not able to find one cache and we found another place to hide a second cache of our own. (We have the first cache in place but need to make a few changes before listing it with www.geocaching.com for others to hunt).

So after our fun in the sun (and thorns), we got cleaned up and headed to the Altar. After church tonight it was time for bed. After Amanda and I prayed, she looked at me and said, "Daddy, I love you so much it almost makes me cry." Wow...a perfect ending to a great day.

- Rob

No comments: