Sunday, June 26, 2005

Motorcycle Riding

Last night (Friday), Dad and I went back to the Grand Prairie Speedway to see the sprints. Brooke was taking Amanda to a Karate class so she needed to drop me off in Duncanville early. I ate dinner with Mom and Dad and then Dad and I headed out to the races. We left there around 10:45 PM I believe. We knew we were going to be late (actually thought we would be later than we were...but anyway) so we planned for me to ride his motorcycle back to Arlington. I used to have a motorcycle and still have my license.

When Amanda heard that the motorcycle was here, she wanted to ride! This afternoon, we took the motorcycle down to 7-Eleven to fill it up with gas and took it for a spin. We mostly rode around the neighborhoods near the house, but Amanda thought it was great. She kept going on and on about how great it was, how much fun it was, how cool it was, how beautiful it was...I think you get the idea. We had such a great time we are going to try and do it again tomorrow before PaPa comes back to pick it up.

-Rob

No comments: