Friday, March 18, 2005

What Would Jesus Think

This past Sunday, March 13th, I got to preach. Pastor
David was out of town for the Liberty Fellowship
presbytery meeting in Deleware. I was thrilled to
have the opportunity to preach because I have been
totally consumed with a thought...or a message...for
the past six months. In October, I began reading a
book entitled "Think Like Jesus" by George Barna. The
book was basically about developing a Christian
worldview, but the premis that really hit me was "you
cannot do what Jesus would do until you learn to think
like Jesus would think." I can honestly say this book
has totally changed the way I think and started me on
an adventure trying to think more like Jesus.
Rereading Bible stories I have heard dozens and dozens
of times has brought new meaning when looking at it
through the lens of "What Would Jesus Think". I am
still consumed by the thought as I have my daily quiet
times.

If you are interested in hearing the sermon, you can
listen to it online HERE. If you would rather
download it to your computer, click HERE.

-Rob

No comments: