Saturday, April 17, 2010

12 of 12 - March 2010

12 of 12 Basic Idea - 12 pictures from your life on the 12th of every month. This month, the 12th was on a Friday.

#1 - 9:08 AM - Uploading the day's lesson to the classroom blog.


#2 - 11:24 PM - 2nd grade Technology Application class


#3 - 11:24 AM - Teaching 2nd grade


#4 - 11:42 AM - 2nd grade computer class


#5 - 2:53 PM - 3rd-4th grade traced their hands on a piece of paper. I took a picture to be used in a Power Point game later.


#6 - 2:53 PM - After I took a picture of the students hands, they used the tracing to label which keys each finger pressed on the computer keyboard Home Row.


#7 - 5:29 PM - Mommy was gone for the evening so it was Daddy/Daughter date night! Here we are at Red Robin, Amanda having her favorite spaghetti and me, my favorite burger.


#8 - 6:39 PM - Amanda and I took the motorcycle out for a couple evenng errands.


#9 - 6:58 PM - Here is Amanda in front of Academy. We went there to get a fishing pole for her to use on Spring Break.


#10 - 8:21 PM - We ended Daddy/Daughter date night at Marble Slab. Amanda got so cold she was shivering and we had to turn the heat on in the car.


#11 - 9:05 PM - Amanda assembling her fishing pole for Spring Break


#12 - 9:33 PM - Sully and I doing our 10 List Bible reading for the night. He likes to sit in my lap while I read the Bible.

1 comment:

Ken said...

It kinda freaks me out re the second grade computer class? I was still learning to count my toes in second grade. Of course way back then there were no personal computers. Wayyyyy back in the ollllllllldddd Days. ha

Ken