Saturday, April 17, 2010

12 of 12 - January 2010

12 of 12 Basic Idea - 12 pictures from your life on the 12th of every month. This month, the 12th was on a Tuesday.

#1 - 7:21 AM - In the office early on a Tuesday morning. I go in early on Tuedays so I can take off early and work in the computer lab at Amanda's school. Amanda's artwork reminds me of how loved I am AND helps decorate my office.


#2 - 8:13 AM - Having network issues...can't connect my WinXP computer to Tammy's Vista computer.


#3 - 9:40 AM - Tuesday morning staff meeting. Nobody really liked posing for the picture.


#4 - 1:00 PM - Brooke took a picture of herself to help me with my 12 of 12 for the month


#5 - 1:00 PM - I was trying to take a picture of myself in the passenger's side visor mirror.


#6 - 1:27 PM - Cleaning out the attic at church. Giving away this rocking chair to a good home.


#7 - 2:34 PM - Like every other day of the week, Pastor received a package. In the office, we are convinced he must order even his toothpaste online.


#8 - 2:35 PM - Pastor David orders from Amazon.com so often that they send him Christmas cards now.


#9 - 2:43 PM - Assembling iGrow books with the binding machine.


#10 - 4:30 PM - Working in the computer lab on Tuesdays after school.


#11 - 6:15 PM - Working in the computer lab at school, joining a new computer to the ECIA domain.


#12 - 8:06 PM - Amanda and I are doing our daily Bible reading. I am sitting in Sully's chair, so he is reading with me, as usual.

No comments: