Friday, March 16, 2007

I Had to Laugh

Some may think this is not funny.

Some make think this is "gross".

I thought it was funny enough to laugh out loud.

We were on our way to Cedar Hill State Park to go camping and stopped by QT on the way (of course). We got our Cokes and got into the car. I found some trash on the floor of the car, so I hopped out and went to throw it away. Since there was not a trash can near the car, I had to walk in front of the store and down the sidewalk to the trash can. As I did this, I noticed Brooke and Amanda watching me, so I sucked in my gut just to see what would happen. Holding my breath all the way, I tossed the trash, walked back to the car and got in.

"Wow Babe, you must be losing weight. Your stomach looks smaller," Brooke said to me almost immediately.

I had to laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my "stud-muffin" brother-in-law!!!!!!

Love you!!!!

Jill