Thursday, March 29, 2007

Amanda's Story Homework for the Week

My Mom and Dad planned to go to San Antonio. We packed and got on the airplane.

After we got to the hotel, we unpacked and went swimming. Next we went to Seaworld. After we put our stuff in our lockers, we went to a water park. I slid down the water slide into a big pool. While I was there, Daddy bought me a handsome penguin.

The next day we went to a zoo. It was terrific! My favorite animals were the zebras.

The last day of vacation we went to the drive-thru zoo. The funniest thing was the ostrick pecking on Mommy's window and the zebra stealing my food.

The airplane took us home. We picked up our dogs, ate our dinner and went to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your story Amanda Kay!!!!
GREAT JOB!!!!!
I love and miss you VERY much!!!!

Love Ya!!!!

Aunt Jill