Monday, March 12, 2007

An A+ Weekend

I had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. On Friday, I took Amanda to school, came home a chilled for a while and then went for a bike ride. Didn't know if I could make it, but I tried a 10 mile ride. Made it. Came home, relaxed, picked Amanda up from school, ran by Quick Trip as a family, grilled steaks for dinner, relaxed more and went to bed.

On Saturday, we went to a park in Mansfield for a family picnic. Amanda and I rode the bike trails (5 miles) then we ate our picnic lunch. After lunch, Brooke and Amanda played on the playground while I biked some more. Came home, took a nap, grilled chicken for dinner, relaxed and went to bed.

Today, we went to church and the second iGrow class and then had lunch with a family from church. We ran by Academy to buy a t-ball wiffle ball set for Amanda and some worms for Grace (the turtle). When we got home, Brooke took a nap, Amanda played in the back yard and I went for another 10 mile bike ride. When I came home, Amanda was playing with the t-ball set. Brooke woke up from her nap, so we all played some wiffle ball in the back yard. Ran by QT again then Brooke went to Life Group. Amanda and I watched Funniest Home Videos then she read while I worked on the computer. At 9pm, Brooke came home, Amanda went to bed and we watched Stranger Than Fiction.

It was an A+ weekend.

No comments: