Saturday, December 16, 2006

Does This Mean I Should Clean More

We used to have Life Group at our house, so every Wednesday we did a "touch up" cleaning job on the house. Now that we don't have Life Group here each week...well, we don't "touch up" as much as we used to. Last time we had a Young Marrieds event here and cleaned the house for it, Amanda kept asking why we were doing so much cleaning. I tried to explain to her that it takes longer to clean for company when you don't do little bits each week, but I'm not sure how much she understood. She kept asking about it.

So today, I looked around in my office and decided I wanted to reorganize. I've been moving furniture, vacuuming, cleaning shelves, throwing stuff away, boxing stuff up, etc. Brooke just came and told me that Amanda asked, "Is Daddy cleaning because we are having company over?"

Does this mean I should clean more?

No comments: