Saturday, December 02, 2006

An Absolute MUST Read

I know some of my regular readers (OK, I have 2 that might count at "regulars", so don't laugh so hard) are not all that excited about my "political postings", but I ask you to read this article (The Faking Imams) about the six imams who were kicked off the US Airways flight.. The article contains a link to the official police report and an eye witness report. The article is eye-opening to say the least.
  • They were not asked to leave simply because they were Muslims (there were other Muslims on the flight who were not given further scrutiny)
  • Their prayers were not "normal" Muslim prayers
  • Enough people on the plane were nervous about the actions of these six men that the passengers APPLAUDED the crew once the men were taken off the plane
You can read the rest yourself...please do. This incident is being used to try and stop common sense security measures at our airports. I will not comment further for those of you who are not into the "political posts", but please read this article.

Note: I had to try SEVERAL times to get the page to load. Probably thanks to the Drudge Report, lots of people are finding this site right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 regulars that watch your site- don't think so, I have none.

You might have more if you watched others sites, you link to none. Do others link to you?