Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Just Chillin' With the Ladies

It seems there is always something going on. This week is VBS at the church, so our days are pretty full. Last night, Amanda and I did a few geocaches while Brooke laid down with a migraine and sore back (doesn't that sound like fun). Tonight we stayed home. After dinner, I took the dogs out to play in field behind our house. We have not had them out much without their leashes so I was not sure how it would go, but they stayed close, came when I called them and had a great time running around. When we came in, Amanda wanted to go outside and play, so we took the dogs back out, played 'Monkey in the Middle' (Amanda, Sully and me), ran around with the dogs and then came back to the back yard to let the turtles out for a stroll. After that, we came in, Amanda got a bath before bed and I sat down with Brooke to watch the Mavericks lose the NBA playoffs. I'm not a big basketball fan (I'm not a sports fan period), but tonight was just a good night to chill out with the ladies in my life.

- Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great name for your post today...since the Mav's played like a bunch of girls last night...it kept the theme of the post completely in tact!

Anonymous said...

I love you Moon God!!