Friday, May 12, 2006

Black Holes, Barf Bags and Super Suction

I've never watched the show American Invetor, but here's a picture of my submission. Let me tell you about it.

Have you ever been in your car eating McDonalds frenh fries and had one fall down beside your seat? I don't just mean fall on the floor, I mean in that little spot between your car seat and the middle console where the parking brake and gear shift is. It's that little tiny place where, if you turn your hand just right, you can touch the french fry and almost grab it to bring it out and throw it away. The little spot where you have to get two ballpoint pens and use them as chopsticks to reach the fry. OK, if you have a car with the gear shift between the seats, I think you're familiar with the spot. I call it the black hole for french fries.

Speaking of the car, I had to meet a friend at 8am and take him to the airport. Since our doggies love to be "Adventure Dog" and ride in the car, I took them with me. They were excited and all was 'fun' on the way to the airport and most of the way back.

I stopped at the bank to make a deposit on my way home, and as I did, I saw the look on Sully's face. If you're a dog owner who travels with dogs (maybe you have to have owned more than one dog) you recognize this look the look. It's the look that says, "I don't feel so good". What I did not realize at first was, this was the after look. When I went to put on the parking brake, I saw that Sully's little tummy could no longer handle the ride in the car and breakfast had come back up. Have you figured out where it came up to? That's right...right in the french fry black hole! So then I had to make the deposit, try not go gag, drive home with dog puke sitting next to me and figure out how long it would take two ballpoint pens, working like chopsticks, to clean up a good size pile of dog puke.

So if you're putting these two stories together, you're asking yourself, "What is the name of this great invention pictured above?" and "How did he clean up the puke?" Well...it's called a "Barf Bag for Dogs" and all I can say is "Thank you Lord for wet vacs with super suction!"

- Rob

1 comment:

Dawn Irons, Ph.D, LPC-S said...

eeeeewwwww!!
Thanks...I NEEDED the laugh!!!

RoboRob with super suction wet vac to the rescue!!

Dawn