Friday, July 21, 2006

4:14 AM

It has started. Brooke and the Nicaragua team are off for their mission trip. Amanda and I just got back from dropping the team off at the airport with the church bus.

Brooke, Amanda and I watched Shanghi Knights together this evening as our late movie. Brooke went on to bed while Amadna and I finished the movie. Amanda and I crashed on the couch for an hour after the movie ended. I then woke up Brooke and while she finished getting ready, I made dessert for my company the next two nights.

At 2:00AM, we were at the church and headed out for the airport by 2:45AM. Now, Amanda and I are at home, the window unit (just put it back in this evening) is cranked down low and we will be sleeping in as late as possible in the morning (uh, this moring).

We miss Brooke already. Nine days and counting.

No comments: