Wednesday, April 20, 2005

God IS Good ALL THE TIME

Just a quick testimony about the goodness of God. We're in a "don't spend...period" time with our finances right now. We are saving towards Brooke's summer trip to Nicaragua and trying to pay off some old debts, so things are pretty tight right now. Both Brooke and I have been praying about the situation. I had one idea of how to address the situation, but I felt the Lord told me to let Him handle it in His time...so that's what I've been trying to do. Our list of things to buy "when we get the money" has been growing.

Today, I went to the mailbox and found what looked to be a check from one of Brooke's doctors. They had already told us we had overpaid something in the past, so I was looking forward to an extra $20-$30 to help out with something this week. Imagine my surprise when I saw they check was for almost $550! Thank you, Jesus!! We will be able to put a good chunk down on Brooke's mission trip to Nicaragua, get me some shoes, Amanda some clothes, the dogs some heartworm medicine and a few other things we really needed to get.

God IS Good...ALL THE TIME!

-Rob

No comments: