Sunday, July 07, 2019

12 of 12 June 2019

12 of 12 - I got the idea from somebody else and modified it. My 12 of 12 is 12 pictures for each of the 12 months of the year (I print a 12 picture collage each month). It is really fun in January to look back over the previous year.

June 2 - Kids had us over for lunch after church. This is a "family picture" as "food pictures" are always better when there is still food on the plates! #SteakAndPotatoes 

June 7 - This is the wreath ceremony to remember Cpl. Joey Cushman's End of Watch 18 years ago on this day. One of the opportunities I have been given as a member of ACAPP and regular around West Station is to officiate several of these ceremonies.  #ACAPP #ISupportAPD #PrayForThePolice

June 10 - Me hanging out with my best bud. #SelfieWithSammy

June 13 - Delilah loves everybody. I'm not sure if she really "loves" Spurgeon and although she is highly curious, I think she means him no harm. #PosedWithADragon

June 14 - This guy right here, Randy Martin, is gonna have a HUGE crown in heaven. He agreed to let me help him put a new clutch in the church truck to save the church money. 25 hours later and the truck has a new clutch, new clutch master cylinder...and the transmission is back in place!
#WhoNeedsACarLiftOrTransmissionJack

June 15 - Sammy is still a little too "curious" to be comfortable with him around Spurgeon. My hand and foot were just out of camera shot. #NoNotAPlayToySammy

June 15 - Brooke in her element. #QueenB

June 16 - Celebrating Father's Day with family. This was my Father's Day wish...a (complete) family portrait (well, minus a gecko and, as was pointed out, a tank full of fish). Brooke says this looks like #WeBoughtAZoo

June 16 - Canaan's first Father's Day (as seen on James' outfit). Amanda also bought him a grill, utensils and rubs to go with it. #HesAGoodDad

June 16 - Went Sunday night to visit my parents and spend some time with Dad on Father's Day. Dad is 85 years old and I'm so thankful that he is still around to spend time with. #LoveMyDadLots

June 17 - Brooke and me at The Tipsy Oak restaurant. Brooke wanted to go here for their poutine.  We were supposed to go for our anniversary on June 12 (26 years this year!), but some work-related issues kinda ruined the mood for the evening. But...on Monday, June 17, the mood was GREAT when Brooke found out she has been hired by MISD as secretary to the principal at James Coble Middle School. #LetsCelebrate  #Thankful

June 23 - I love this picture on so many levels. First of all, it was NOT staged. If I had to guess, I would say Sammy was there first (because left to himself he would just pout and walk away when his chair was taken), then Weenie (Paris) and lastly Delilah because Delilah wants to be friends with everybody. But I also love the look on their faces...nobody looks particularly thrilled to be sharing the chair. Their faces are so expressive! #DoggieCousins #WennieIsActuallyTheGrandDogButWeCallThemCousins

No comments: