Saturday, August 31, 2019

12 of 12 July 2019

12 of 12 - I got the idea from somebody else and modified it. My 12 of 12 is 12 pictures for each of the 12 months of the year (I print a 12 picture collage each month). It is really fun in January to look back over the previous year.

July 2 - Spurgeon hanging out in his cave. Didn't know it at the time, but he was getting ready for brumation. #SleepyDragon

July 3 - At Light Up Arlington with my love. Good concerts and GREAT fireworks. It was a little warm but not bad for a Texas summer night. #4thOfJulyFireworks  #DateNight #BuceesTwins  

July 3 - Friends were out of town and I was taking care of their dogs. The dogs had been a little "restless" in the kitchen earlier in the week, so I put a camera in the kitchen so I could check on them when I wasn't there. While we were at Light Up Arlington, I checked in and saw this. #SomebodyGotBored 

July 9 - Sammy got a haircut today! #LookingSpiffy #WhosAHandsomeBoy 

July 12 - Took Spurgeon out with me for some back porch time. He seemed to enjoy himself until he thought he saw a bird then he jumped down into the yard. #SpurgeonSunningHimself 

July 16 - Revision 52 to Administrative Pastor job description. Page 37, Section 4: Additional Office Equipment Repair. Line item 3: Office Safe. #IDoALittleOfEverything

July 17 - So thankful/excited to get the church truck back up and running. Over the years people have helped me keep it running by replacing the fuel pump, helping me repair the tailgate equipment, weld the mufflers and this month, replace the clutch. #MyFavoriteWorkTool 

July 27 - Out running some errands on a Friday afternoon. Of course the puppies wanted to go with me. #LowesLetsThePuppiesComeInWithMe 

July 28 - Amanda sent me this picture of Delilah loving on James. #WeCallItTheLoveTongueCauseItsSoFullOfLove 

July 28 -  Hanging out with my favorite little guy, dressed up all cute in his dinosaur hoodie. #WeLoveUsSomeJamesLevi

July 30 - It's been 3 years since I got to hang out with my best friend and roommate from college, Craig.  Got to spend almost a week together and it was great. We kicked it off at MOD Pizza. #ThankfulForLifeLongFriends

July 31 - We rented some bikes at Michigan State University and rode about 18 miles along the Grand River on the Lansing Trails. #IWillSpareYouThePictureOfCraigOnABikeWearningNoShirt

No comments: