Sunday, November 28, 2010

Book Recommendation

My best friend told me about a book he read that totally revolutionized his life and his ministry (my friend is a Nazarene pastor). Last week he sent me a copy of the book which I finished yesterday. The book makes the case for getting back to one-on-one discipleship and talks about this being the only way to make true disciples. It's not a bash against the church or Sunday morning services (it's written by a pastor), but it's hard to argue with most of what the author has to say. I read the book in less than a week but it's going to take me a long time to digest. I am already praying about how to put some of this into practice in my own life now. I'm thinking this may be a book that majorly transforms me, too. Will be praying for what all God wants to say to me through this book.

You can click here to go to Amazon to read more about it.

No comments: