Saturday, November 06, 2010

12 of 12 September 2010

12 of 12 Basic Idea - 12 pictures from your life on the 12th of every month. This month, the 12th was on a Sunday.

#1 - 8:35am - Checking the Greeting Team schedule for this morning from the sound room computer.


#2 - 8:36am - Amanda Kay...my pretty girl.


#3 - 9:01am - Youth worship team on Youth Sunday.


#4 - 9:04am - Pastor Matt opening Youth Sunday in prayer.


#5 - 11:41am - Sunday afternoon lunch with Sonic.


#6 - 2:27pm - After several treatments the Africanized bees are still here and have opening up the hole to get inside the tree again.


#7 - 2:35pm - Had to take these security bars down so I could crawl back in this window when I was cleaning the gutters during the last big thunderstorm. I used a ladder to get on the roof, but it was not stable enough to climb back down so I had to go back in through this window.


#8 - 2:37pm - Amanda Kay coming out to help me put these security bars back up.


#9 - 2:37pm - TaDa! More help.


#10 - 2:50pm - Job is just about done.


#11 - 3:41pm - Amanda came into my office at home to show me her artwork. I called her my Smiling Warrior Princess.


#12 - 6:55pm - I have no idea what I am doing in this picture. Amanda took it. I'm not sure if she just thought it was funny that I had the remote control in my pocket or if she was supposed to take a picture of what I was doing but just zoomed in too much.

No comments: