Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break in Review

I have not done so well keeping up with my blog. Spring Break (March 11-18) was a couple weeks ago and I hadn't blog for a month before that. Anyway, here's some picture highlights of Spring Break in Alabama.

Amanda's friend Ryanne went with us this year. This is how the girls spent the early (and mid) morning hours on the way there.


Day trip! We had planned to visit a drive-thru zoo, but as we checked online to get directions and head out, we discovered that one had closed in 2010. After some searching to find family activities in the Huntsville area, we chose to to Harmony Park Safari Drive-Thru zoo. The back seat was full!


These are the folks in the front seat...along with the photo bomber from the back!


Seems kinda silly to tell you this is a zebra...but there's not much else to say about this picture. Except that it was cool to get to feed and pet a zebra (Oh, no...I didn't pet it. That was not allowed)


This guy was my favorite. Don't know why. He just seemed friendly.


This guy was HUGE. When he got in front of the car and didn't want to move...we just waited!


Matching hers and hers turtles.


Best friends!


We stopped at the frozen yogurt place in Decatur. The girls were never far from their phones.


Amanda has a slight Nutella obsession!


I saved the best for last. I think this is my favorite picture from Spring Break 2013.

No comments: