Monday, December 19, 2011

12 of 12 July 2011

12 of 12 Basic Idea - 12 pictures from your life on the 12th of every month. This month, the 12th was on a Tuesday.


6:27am - Up paying bills before work.


6:48am - Reading my Bible. Sully always likes to sit in my lap while I read. He even lays still so I can highlight and write notes.

7:08am - Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred. My arms always feel like they are going to fall of by this time.


8:08am - Snapping a quick picture of my wife looking all pretty or work. I love this lady!


11:08am - The staff just loves posing for this shot every time the 12th falls on a Tuesday (NOT!)


12:15pm - Returning a computer after More Tech Savvy got done fixing it.


6:38pm - Little Tuesday night practice with my ping pong buddy, Mark.


9:47pm - Sully hanging out with me in my office. He's my buddy.


9:47pm - Brooke on the phone with Meagan. She didn't want the flash in her eyes I guess. 


9:48pm - Boo had to check me out to see what's up. She was laying down next to Brooke while she was on the phone. Boo's my "big momma". She is not big and she was never a momma. I think she got this name because she is the alpha dog at our house.

9:51pm - My princess, asleep.



9:53pm - The health nuts, eating a late night snack and watching some TV.

No comments: