Sunday, August 09, 2009

12 of 12 - May 2009

This month's 12 of 12 actually took place "on or around" May 12th. I left to visit my best friend and roommate from college, Craig, in Michigan on the 12th. These pictures began on the 12th and continued through the time I was with Craig.

01 - Leaving from DFW


02 - Amanda seeing me off at the airport


03 - Amanda gave me this little Zebra to take with me on my trip. She wanted me to take pictures with him in it while I was gone. Here is his picture next to the Sky Mall magazine on the plane.


04 - This is the Macinac Bridge. Pretty cool because I saw an episode of Dirty Jobs where they serviced this bridge. Imagine changing the bulb on the light at the top of this bridge!


05 - Here is Zebra sitting on the shore of one of the Great Lakes. The Macinac Bridge is in the background.


06 - This is Craig's church...New Horizon's Church of the Nazarene in Pickford, Michigan.


07 - It was Teen Service week when I was there. This is Pastor Craig using his Sylvester Stalone accent with one of his youth who talked with an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent.


08 - BIG MEN. This is me and my best friend, Craig.


09 - This is Zebra at some sand dunes we found while geocaching.


10 - Craig and Kaylee at the bottom of a big sand dune.


11 - Zebra with a geocache we found.


12 - Kaylee finding a geocache.

No comments: