Saturday, May 31, 2008

What's Different?

Do you like those puzzles they put in magazines where you have to identify nine differences between pictures. You know...the ones where you can find 6 of them right off, but the other three take you 20 minutes? I don't like them, but if you do here's one for you. Hint: Don't try to find nine differences...I don't think you will find them.




This is really just a photo I doctored with Photo Impact so I can use it on my Facebook profile later. The touch up was more impressive before the photo was cropped. But now I'm thinking it might be fun to doctor some photos and make some of my own "find the differences" games.

1 comment:

Jason said...

So, do we have to look on the last page to find all the answers?

I only found 4 differences and they were all grouped very close together.