Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow And Ice

That's ice on the twigs/weeds around Amanda. Amanda came to work with us on Monday since she was out of school. She thought the ice on these things was so "beautiful" that she wanted me to come see them.

I got up Wednesday morning and let the dogs out before getting Amanda up to get ready for school. When I looked outside, I was surprised to see what the weather had brought the night before. No school Wednesday. Everybody (Amanda, Brooke, Boo and Sully) came to the church playground, so I had to take a break and go play with them.

Here is Boo climbing up the tires to play with us at the top of the playground equipment.

Boo would have nothing to do with this "bridge crossing", but Sully thought nothing of it once he finally got up the nerve to climb up the tires onto the equipment.

And here is why Sully had to work up his nerve to climb the equipment...he fell through the first time!

No comments: