Saturday, November 30, 2019

12 of 12 September 2019

12 of 12 - I got the idea from somebody else and modified it. My 12 of 12 is 12 pictures for each of the 12 months of the year (I print a 12 picture collage each month). It is really fun in January to look back over the previous year.

September 6 - Any time is a good time to visit Buc-ees. A Friday morning outing with James and Amanda. #AnyExcuse  #BuceesIsBest 


September 8 - James helping me with Sunday morning announcements. No crying...just giving me a little stink eye! #JamesMakesADebut  #MeanMuggin' 


September 12 - Well, it's that time again. Quarterly snaking out of the sewer line. #NeverFun #ThisStinks 


 September 12 - Did a ride out with my favorite side of town! #WestSide  #ISupportAPD


September 13 - Time for a new phone. The finalists were refurbished iPhone 8, LG V50 or the Google Pixel 3. Went with the Google Pixel 3 because of the camera reviews and because I will own the phone in 24 months rather than be in a lease. #LikeThePhone  #ImAGoogleGuy 


September 14 - These two always use each other as pillows. #SamsonAndDelilah  #Family 


September 19 - Brooke could not wait for James to model his Alabama onsie. #TheyAreBothCuties  #HappyBaby


September 20 - Not sure what we were out doing...they will accept any excuse to go for a ride. #Adventuring  #ThreeAmigos 


September 21 - Amanda had been texting Brooke about going to a pumpkin patch with James so we posed in front of this display at Krogers and told Amanda we were at a pumpkin patch, too. #GroceryShoppingTogether  #LoveMyWife


September 26 - On the way to Nacogdoches to visit my friend Stan. When passing a Buc-ees on a road trip, one does not pass by without stopping in. #TwiceThisMonth  #SoloTripToBuccees 


September 27 - It's what we do when Stan and I get together. I hit a steel pig at 400 yards with this rifle. #RangeTherapy  #AR15_556 


September 28 - So thankful for my friend Stan. Always a great time getting to hang out with him for a couple days. #TrueFriend  #Blessed

No comments: